Sunday, June 26, 2005

For Sale


Stacy's migraines, seizures, fainting spells, high blood pressure, vomiting and dialysis plus my chronic pain and brain fog are not making life on the home-front easy to handle.

Last Wednesday night I discovered her on the floor in the bathroom with blood on her hands and face. She had fallen off of the toilet and was tangled in her sweat pants and the bathroom towel she'd grabbed from the back of the door when she tumbled to the floor. It took me quite awhile to get her on her feet because she was non-responsive. The blood was from cuts on two fingers and I have no idea what caused them. I don't know whether she had a seizure or fainted because she's done both over the last two weeks. Every day brings a new crisis to get through and my hysteria levels are at an all time high! Of course the more tense I get the more pain I have which makes for long sleepless nights cursing at about my life.

Today's adventure for Stacy has involved vomiting, a migraine, and fatique. Mine has been so full of pain in every joint and muscle at a 10+ that I can't find a comfortable position to land in. To be able to sleep in order to take a break from my world is but a dream.

No comments: