Saturday, June 04, 2005

I Love Paris!


Place des Vosges , 1997 - a favorite photo that was manipulated to create how I felt about scene I watched while sitting on a bench. Impressionistic.

I was very happy when the phone rang at 10pm last night and my youngest daughter said, "we're home." I don't like it when they're out of the country. It's more comforting to now that they are only seven hours away. They had a great time at the resort they stayed at in the Caribbean and Jack, three-and-half-years-old, had a good time as well. The ocean was so green and clear that they now realize just how polluted the Pacific Ocean has become. Sad!

The new Sleep Formula I started taking two nights ago is doing too good of a job. I not only sleep through the entire night but half of the morning as well! I came out of a inane dream at about 11:00, had coffee, read the Sunday paper, made brunch and the next thing I knew it was 2:30! This won't do! I think I'll try taking less of the formula. At this rate I'll never get anything done.

From the Sunday Herald - Happy Talk:
Most people are as happy as they make up their minds to be. Abraham Lincoln
Some cause happiness where they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
Whomever is happy will make others happy, too. Anne Frank
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. Helen Keller.
A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else. Bette Davis.

No comments: